Taste of School Gardens takes place at Hotel Wailea’s beautiful Sunset Lawn Saturday, March 12, 2016 featuring dishes inspired by all the good things growing in our schools. This fourth annual event features Maui’s premiere chefs coming together to support school gardens and inspire our future farmers, chefs, teachers, scientists, and community leaders.
Guests will enjoy dishes made from local and school garden grown ingredients, fine wine, live music and ocean sunset views.
▪ Chef Gary Johnson of Hana Ranch Provisions
▪ Chef Craig Dryhurst of DUO at Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
▪ Chef Cameron Lewark of Spago
▪ Chef Brian Etheredge of Capische?
▪ Chef Christopher Kulis of The Market
▪ Chef Brian Murphy of Cow Pig Bun
▪ Chef Kevin Laut of The Outrigger Pizza Company
▪ Chef Mike O’Dwyer of Fabiani’s
Enjoy the sounds of Maui’s own Soul Kitchen, a fun, energetic group that blends the best of soul, jazz, blues, Cajun zydeco, classic rock, and Middle Eastern music.
Learn more and purchase tickets at the Grow Some Good website!